The refund amount for users depends on the accumulated recharge amount in Soft Launch as follows:- Recharge Amount <= $299.00 Users will be refunded 120% Ruby and 30% Sapphire based on the total recharge.
- Recharge Amount >=$300.00. Users will be refunded 100% Ruby and 20% Sapphire based on the total recharge
|Market||Accumulated recharge ($ USD)||Refund for OB|
|VN, TH, PH, ID, TW||<=299.99||120%||30%|
Time for accumulation
- End 23:59 PM (GMT +8), 11th .Jul
- The refund will be processed through the refund interface when the product is officially OB, and the interface will disappear after the user clicks on "Receive Refund" or after 30 days.
- Regarding the monthly card and battle pass, these two cards will not be refunded upon the game's official release. However, the amount of money spent on purchasing these two cards will still be counted towards accumulation in SL, and the corresponding amount of rubies and sapphires will be refunded during the official release.
- As this test is a Closed-Beta Test, you'll receive a refund of Rubies and free Sapphires based on a percentage of your total top-ups during the test (please follow the official website and official accounts on various platforms for the specific time) when the game launches:
- When the total top-up amount is >=$300.00, receive a 120% refund of Rubies and a free gift of 30% Sapphires for the portion under $299.99 when the game launches. For the portion exceeding $299.99, receive a 100% refund of Rubies, a free gift of 20% Sapphires, and an exclusive nametag.
- Example 1: If a Commander's total top-up amount during the Closed-Beta Test is $19.99, the total refund they will receive when the game launches is as follows:
+ $19.99 x120%=1,300 x120%=1,560 Rubies and $19.99 x30%=1,300 x30%=390 Sapphires- Example 2: If a Commander's total top-up amount during the Closed-Beta Test is $399.99, the total refund they will receive when the game launches is as follows:
+ ($299.99 x120% = 19,500 x120%) + ($99.99 x100% = 6,500 x100%) = 29,900 Rubies
+ ($299.99 x30% = 19,500 x30%) + ($99.99 x20% = 6,500 x20%) = 7,150 Sapphires An exclusive nametag
Other notes for the event:
- Please ensure that the same account (the same Facebook, Google, or iOS account) is used in this Closed-Beta Test as well as in the official version released on all platforms, so as to receive the gem refund and exclusive item without any problems.
- Commanders who participate in the Closed-Beta Test Refund event will still be able to participate in benefits events after the official release to earn first top-up rebates and top-up gifts.
- For this Closed-Beta Test Refund event, the refund of Rubies and Sapphires will only be given for items obtained via top-ups and direct purchases made during the test period. No refund will be given for items gifted by the system and the free items.
*Note: This refund event is applicable to all IAP and Webshop payments.